Saturday 19 January 2013

blogsite updated

morning everyone

last night I revamped my blog design, I hope you like it - I do!!

I have added links to the free samples of books 3 & 4 (on their pages, found on the tab section of the main page). If you are downloading them and have any difficulty, please let me know via email and I will forward you the copy.

Please feel free to send any comments you have. I do like to hear your thoughts on how the story is progressing.

I am still working on book 5 (Warriors of the Phoenix) and despite real life making me leave my characters on a very regular basis, I have actually done 50 pages so far. That doesn't sound like much but trust me, after Christmas and New Year 50 pages is huge!! If you have any sort of scenario recommendations, characters you would like to see more or less of (eg one woman wants to see more of Heaben??) please let me know and I will endeavour to accommodate you.

Thanks for following my work and if I can make you laugh, cry and/or cringe once per book I think I've done well.

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment