Monday 28 January 2013

Update on book 5 - Warriors of the Phoenix

Good evening all

Just a little message to let you know how the next installment of the Tarranna Series is going.

I'm up to page 86 at the moment. This book is a bit slower than the rest as real life is catching up with me and I'm getting distracted very easily!

Good news is I've got new eyes (glasses) being made (may take two weeks!) so it should be a lot less painful (headaches) when I write.

Bad news is after redoing the formatting and proofing the previous four books I'm finding it hard to get back into my writing rythmn. It is slowly coming back though.  :-)  :-)

If you would like me to post small, segment samples please post comments letting me know. But if you do, just remember they will be beefed out and changes made when the finished product is ready!!

Take care everyone

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment