Monday 7 January 2013

Game of Thrones tv show

My son recommended I watch this series and well was I shocked!!! How the heck do HBO get away with transmitting some of that content?? It is definitely not one for the children to watch!!

Don't get me wrong, I spent this last weekend watching the first two seasons and yes, I was so immersed in the era I even had dreams about Queens and wars!! Hang on, that's what I usually dream about. :-)

The only thing I didn't like was the length of the politics and war scenes. I'd rather have seen more background on the characters and who they were than all the blood and gore of the battles. Although the first half dozen beheadings and evisceration's were awe inspiring!

I am now looking forward to seeing season 3 when it's released. I hope they have way more of the dragons in S3!!

No comments:

Post a Comment