Wednesday 2 January 2013

Publishing Books with distributor

morning all

just a quick update to let you know I'm in the process of reproofing and reformatting all my books for publishing with an independent electronic publisher. I'm looking at charging around $5 per book.

Those of you who have already purchased copies of books 3 & 4 will receive published copies - I have all your contact details. :-)  I apologise to all of you for the proofing errors! No matter how many people read documents, errors always seem to slip by!  If you find any in the published versions, please let me know!

I am currently waiting for the cover of Books 1 & 2 (compilation) to be finished. Ashburn is being hand drawn by a wonderful artist named Bethany! I love my dragons and seeing Ash on paper is fantastic!

If you like Beth's work send me an email deniseann1963@gmail.com and I'll forward it to Beth.

Thanks for your support during 2012 and I hope you keep visiting my site in 2013.

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment