Thursday 14 February 2013

Book 5 - another update

Afternoon again

Book 5 is going really well, I've done 169 pages and my target is 200ish. I have one more main section to do which should bring the page count pretty close to the mark.

After that I can go back and add in the little personal bits that make the characters so appealing.

This book spends some time with the four kids (but not too much!!) and, of course, Tarra, Chandra, Lili and Tashan.

Some of the characters (ok not some, it's more like a dozen!!) leave the story but Bec (my character conscience) made me promise not to kill them. So I just leave them behind.

I know my covers for books 3 & 4 are amaturish but the are my work. The fairy and dragon are my second attempts at sketching and I'm pretty bloody pleased with the way they turned out! Thank you for the compliments and yes, I do plan to do something for book 5. I just have no idea what yet!! 

I hope to have the novel ready for sale by the end of March, if not before.

Please keep sending me your thoughts on my work, I enjoy hearing from you.

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment