Tuesday 19 March 2013

update

good afternoon all

well, I have finally secured 3 days per week (paid!!) employment and I get to work from home which is wonderful!! I help injured workers get back into their jobs and I have to do a some travel, make lots of phone calls and write heaps of reports!!

I've also enrolled in Certificate 4 Workplace Health and Safety course, which runs 2 nights a week and has many, many assignments.

Unfortunately, all this work cuts into my story writing time!!

Fortunately I'll soon be able to afford to pay my bills and have some money to spend on a present for my wonderfully supportive partner!!

Book 5 is progressing well, I've completed a cover for it and the final proof is in progress! I'm not promising a specific date for its release but I do promise to have it available asap.

PLEASE REMEMBER:

** IF YOU NEED THE BOOKS IN A FORMAT OTHER THAN PDF, LET ME KNOW AND I'LL HAPPILY SEND IT TO YOU.
** IF YOU CAN'T USE PAYPAL LET ME KNOW AND WE'LL DISCUSS ALTERNATE OPTIONS

I'm doing my best to answer your emails as quickly as possible but if you require something quickly, please put URGENT in the subject heading.

Thanks for your support and wonderful comments on my work and please keep letting me know if you like my stories or would like to see a particular situation/scenario developed in them.

Have a wonderful week

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment