Friday 5 April 2013

book 5 is AVAILABLE NOW!!

Good morning all

Yes, book 5 is now available and on the Book 5 Tab, the first twenty or so pages are there for you to have a tasty little sample...

Sorry it took longer than I thought, real life stepped in and I've been pretty busy.

As for those who have been asking me about book 6, no, it is nowhere near properly started!! I do have around 1 page done but that's it!! I do promise to work on it now book 5 is up and running...

I do enjoy reading your comments, so please keep them coming and I am trying to reply to everyone who does email me, so please be patient or put URGENT in the subject field.

I am open to suggestions for a scenario or plot you would like to see so please send any recommendations you may have.

I hope you had a lovely Easter

Denise



No comments:

Post a Comment