Saturday 7 September 2013

Updated Blog Page

good morning all

I've added a few pages to the blog site, one for reviews (only the older ones so far) and another for facts about the characters. Please let me know if you would prefer less or more tabs for different pages.

I'm still working on Book 6 but it's still slow going. I'm trying to finish assignments due for the course I'm finishing this year and my two paid  jobs are taking up a lot of my time, unfortunately. However, I do enjoy my work. Speaking of work, in one role I earn a minimum of $100 per hour. So, as it takes over a month to write a book and if I allow 6 hours per day for 30 days it should cost $18,000 per book!!! Wow!! It's just as well I love writing and see it as a hobby... I know I wouldn't pay $18 for a book...

We now have a gorgeous little grey tabby cat... she has become fiercely independent and when she's awake she has so much energy she'd out do that Energiser Bunny very easily. McGonagall (she looks like Professor McGonagall from Harry Potter) is so cute I can't help but play with her when I should be writing...

I finally have been able to register my Yamaha 250 Virago motorbike and am enjoying riding the 25kms each way to work several days per week... I love my YamaHarley!!

We're going to visit our son Bob and his fiancĂ©  in just over a month, they live around 6 hours drive away. I'm really excited because they just moved into a house and this will be the first time we've visited them there!! It's hard to believe my baby boy is 20 years old and now in his second year of University!!

Well, Bec's not home at the moment so I'm going to do some work on Book 6.

Have a great weekend

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment